The Art of Conscious Self-Love and Self-Care
An Intimate Retreat Designed Exclusively for Women
Monday - Friday, November 4-8, 2013
Daily 9:00 am to 7 pm
This intimate retreat is a rare opportunity to step back from your life, normal routines, hectic schedules and habitual ways of being to discover the art of self-care as an expression of what it means to authentically love yourself. Our relationship with the world is truly a reflection of our relationship with ourselves. You will experience how to make the relationship with yourself the best relationship of your life.
Self-love and self-care are essential for wholeness and well-being. The way you go about your day, the foods you eat, how you exercise, the company you keep, and what you focus on, are all relative of how you value yourself.
This life altering adventure will completely transform how you relate to your life. Self-love is a high vibrational state of appreciation for oneself that grows from practices that support physical and spiritual growth.
What's on the high vibrational agenda?
You'll learn and experience:
* Two days are dedicated to an intensive life-altering group process expertly guided by Rita, designed to release blocks to self love.
* Your unique Ayurvedic body/mind type. Plus daily and seasonal self-care practices that you can easily integrate into your daily life.
* The three primary causes of disease, how to mangage your life force, the importance of good physical and mental digestion and why self-care is necessary for real spiritual growth.
* Powerful guided energy transmissions to release stuck energies and patterns of self-hatred, abandonment, rejection, depression, shame, sabatage, denial of self, punishment and devaluation of self.
* Daily meditations on opening to love, witnessing the mind, listening to the heart, and a tea ceremony to awaken the senses.
* Expressive meditation techniques to release physical, mental and emotional stress.
* Healing movement through yoga, Qi-gong, and breath sessions.
* Abhyanga (Self herbal oil massage)
* Aromatherapy, touch therapy and sound therapy
* Therapy time on a BioMat (a BioMat is a warm, healing mat that utilizes infrared light and amethyst crystals for health and well-being.
* Hiking in the mountains and an ocean beach walk.
* Journaling exercises to reveal patterns and cycles.
* Cooking demonstrations
* Made from scratch, local organic delicious meals made by Barbara Ehrenfried. (see her bio below)
The five day immersion is $1475 which includes snacks, tea, and lunch each day. To maintain an intimate setting, the workshop is limited to eight participants. A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. The remaining $1075 is due two weeks prior to the retreat. Please see registration below. If you have questions about the retreat, please contact at 515-313-1156 or email@example.com.
Rita Henry is the Founder and CEO of Inner Prosperity, an organization dedicated to helping you say “Yes!” to life and discover who you really are. Inner Prosperity fosters self-love and empowerment through personal coaching, healing work, qigong, classes, workshops, and meditation. Inner Prosperity promotes self-awareness, honesty, and growth on all levels — spiritually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually. Rita passionately invites people to transform, to feel good about themselves, and to live their lives to the fullest.
Jackie Parker, CAS, PKS Specializes in guiding women to health and radiance so they can experience mental and emotional wellness, spiritual insights and deep intuitive wisdom. Her mission is to educate and help people realize the power of self-care and why it’s absolutely necessary for wholeness. She graduated from the California College of Ayurveda in 2001 and is the founder of Mother Of Health in Ojai California.
Barbara Ehrenfried is one of Montana's finest natural food chefs. She is the founder of Little Tree Bed and Breakfast in Dillion, and takes great pride in preparing food as a pure and natural as possible, free from preservatives, artificial ingredients or fillers. Her dishes are designed for people who love food, who love to eat and have made a conscious decision to maximize their health and well-being.
For more information or to register, click here